Monday, January 11, 2010

Time Zoned Out

I've been trying to stall this week's post for as long as possible - hoping against hope I would have something to tell you! Something good!

But, alas, I am being held hostage by a part of the population that apparently works on a different clock than I do. 

As I've so often been on the other end of this request I'm about to make, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about doing it to you, but I need to ask for a slight extension. In the interests of (hopefully) having something concrete to report, I'll get back to you here by Wednesday (EST) at the latest with a more complete post. 

Meantime, for those of you who are lucky enough to get HBO, check out "Bloodletting", a new Canadian-produced mini-series based on Vincent Lam's Governor General Award-Winning fiction AND starring a very gifted Canadian actor and dear friend, Kim Bubbs. It's airing tonight!

If you do see it, have your people contact my people and let me know what you think !